Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fried Jalapenos -- Fried Pickles

Fried Jalapenos

Fried Jalapenos.
Fried Pickle Spears.

Fried Pickle Chips.


Fried Pickle Chips.







Awhile back I fried Jalapenos and Pickles and they were marvelous. Since my jalapeno plants are producing an abundance of jalapenos, I may have to fry again.



Take fresh jalapenos, and slice and pat dry.

Take 1 jar of sliced or speared pickles and pat dry.

1 Cup Flour

1 Cup Beer -- anykind will do

2 eggs
Emeril's seasoning 1 tablespoon -- or season salt, pepper, paprika

Oil


After jalapenos and pickles are patted dry, heat oil then dredge pickles and jalapenos and fry until golden brown. Serve with ranch dressing and your favorite beverage and lots of friends. Enjoy.
I fried mine outside on my side burner on my grill with a deep good old fashioned dutch oven.

No comments: