Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Giada De Laurentiis Food Network

Ran across Food Network Star Giada De Laurentiis's home in an issure of Architectural Digest. Full article and pictures here: http://www.architecturaldigest.com/homes/homes/2008/12/delaurentis_slideshow?showall=true. (I need to learn how to do the cute links). Great home, with some new furniture with retro appeal and looks.

This look below can be captured with a White Parson's Desk from Walmart $69.00 and a piece of glass or plexi on top of the desk. Go with the leather office chair they have there for $49.00 in white or yellow and it is a great retro feel.

I love orange. I love it inside and out. I wish I was brave enough to put furniture with cushions on my back patio, but alas, here in the southwest also known as the spider capital I don't, I would always be looking under the cushions for a spider.

Red and Chrome. Need I say more? Okay, I will, I love red leather chairs, use them in my own home. They always have a wow factor.
All photos from Architectural Digest.







No comments: