Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vintage Pyrex Nesting Bowls -- What do you mix in?

What do you mix in? I actually bought a set of these at an estate sale years ago, yes I even found pink. My parents had the turquoise set. I love them. I use them for all sorts of things. I even serve in them at parties and they are always a hit. I do however, have to convince my husband not to put them in the dishwasher, as it kind of ruins their finish. So now, I am on a hunt for a set for my college student. What classic color to get her? Hmmm. They were cheaper a few years back. Now on Ebay, they are a little pricey. But, I am going to hunt her down a set. May be a great excuse to hit a few of the antique shops around here just in case there is a set hiding. So what do you mix in? So retro, so fun.


I don't know where this picture is from. Sorry.

No comments: