Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Where do you blog?

Yes, this is the pleather desk from the post below. But, I couldn't resist a linky party. http://www.centsationalgirl.com is having a where do you blog linky party.

This is where I blog. It is in an L shaped part of our family room. and I love it. I also love the amazing view of our 3/4 of an acre outside the window. I not only blog here, (yes, I need to blog more), but I also do my Ebay and Etsy. I am trying to work full time on my Ebay and Etsy, to help my daughter with college. Yep, empty nesters, and way under 40. But, enjoying her in college and the empty nest thing too. We do have a room at the front of the house, but it gets such poor internet service that I don't use it. The Hubs home offices in the back of the house, shouting distance away. We are currently re-doing his office and pics should be up soon. We are also doing a wine room. Pics to follow. So come back, relax, and see what we are working on.



No comments: