Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Outdoor Dreaming & Dining

My porch last summer, yep those doors. Need new curtains. I just buy the cheap Walmart polyester tab top curtains in the 2 pack for under $20. These have been outside for several years, and just need to be replaced.


Okay, still dreaming about doing my doors, 'nuff said. Except I love the wood screen door, I have one on the back of my house, but sadly it won't fit my front door. Lucky for me it is supposed to be windy, so no painting.

Garden troughs. I love above ground gardening. Hit up your neighborhood, or not so neighborhood farm store, here they are about $75.00, each.


I would so roast marshmallows in this fireplace.


Beauty. Enough said.



Love the pea gravel, love the raised bucket of drinks. Hmmmm, again at the farm store. No worries.


Enjoy.

No comments: