Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips

Update: Chipped and nicked at dinner. Oh, well, back to my OPI.

Let me start out by saying I purchased these at my local Walgreens to try. Nothing free here.

I wanted a polish that lasted more than a few days. So I thought I would give these a try. They are $9.99 here, plus tax.

Now I have short nails, so one strip could be used on 2 nails, ie. left pinky, and right pinky. If you have longer nails you may not be able to do this. So for me this makes this manicure $5, since there are 16 strips.

Instructions are self explanatory, and it was really pretty easy. Took about 30-45 minutes. Which I am sure would improve over time.

Now will it last up to 10 days? Or even more than 3? I don't know. But, I hope so.

For colors you are a bit limited, but I liked this #270 Raise a Glass, kind of metallic nude/gold color. Champagne if you will.

Anyone have any luck with these?


Yes, I have short nails. But, I like the look.

No comments: